The Fine Print
- Expires Sep 2, 2011
- Customers buy through St. Louis Cardinals website, see additional conditions that apply. Valid only for listed game. May purchase multiple tickets. Must purchase together to sit together.
- See the rules that apply to all deals
- .Catch a classic sporting showdown with today's GrouponLive deal for a ticket to the St. Louis Cardinals game against the Cincinnati Reds at Busch Stadium on Friday, September 2, at 7:15 p.m. When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to cardinals.com to complete your transaction. See below for more info on fees. Choose from the following seating options:• For $15, you get one 200-level Left- or Right-Field Loge seat (a $45 value).
• For $20, you get one 100-level Left- or Right-Field Box seat (a $51 value).The St. Louis Cardinals showcase warp-speed pitches and moon-bound home runs in their quest to add an 11th World Series crown to their trophy case. Instead of hazardously hanging a hammock between the foul poles, fans can take in the game from loge or box seats along the right- or left-field line. This season, first basemanAlbert Pujols helms the hitting squad, logging 78 RBI and harvesting 31 homers over 117 games. Right-handed hurler Chris Carpenter has been rocking the pitching stats for the past 186.1 innings, collecting 149 strikeouts and a 3.57 ERA while lugging around a cache of baseballs in a keytar case.Busch Stadium greets each guest with stunning views of the Gateway Arch, treating them to foot-long hot dogs and mile-long bratwursts from the concessions stands(not included in today's deal). Cards fans can also snap photos of the verdant natural-grass field, create their own Fredbird at a Build-a-Bear station, or play musical chairs in the stadium's 46,000 seats.Note on cardinals.com fees: A fee of $4.50 will be applied to every order, as well as an additional convenience fee of $2.50 per ticket.Head over HERE to get in on this fab. deal
- Major League Baseball
- Exciting Busch Stadium
- Amazing views of downtown
- Outfield loge or box seating