4-day Carnival cruise for two, plus 1-night hotel stay for $599 $1200 value
• $599 for a 4-day cruise for two adults
• Choice of ports/itineraries: Long Beach/Catalina, Ensenada; Miami/Key West, Cozumel; New Orleans/Cozumel; Port Canaveral/Nassau
• One night stay at your point-of-departure hotel
• Meals included for the main dining room, Lido deck buffet, 24-hour room service and 24-hour Pizza and drinks including coffee, tea, juice, milk and water.
• Cruise taxes and port fees included for two people
• Transportation not included
• Government taxes and fees are additional
• PROMOTION EXPIRES July 17, 2013
DealChicken loves to travel by cruise ship. That way, he can visit multiple vacation destinations without having to lift a wing between them. Today’s deal allows you to do the same: $599 for a four-day cruise for two. You can choose from among three destinations: Baja Peninsula, Bahamas and Western Caribbean. And you can leave from one of four ports: Long Beach, Miami, New Orleans or Orlando. We even throw in a hotel stay at the start of the trip, so you can be relaxed and ready to go when the ship leaves port.
Carnival offers cruises to destinations around the world on its 23 'Fun Ships.' Casual to fine dining, on-board entertainment, gaming, kid-friendly activities and 24-hour room service are just a few of the amenities available on board at no extra charge.