Monday, August 27, 2012
U.S. CELLUAR HELLO BETTER CAMPAIGN
• By introducing the Hello Better campaign to the public, U.S. Cellular is encouraging people to say goodbye to dysfunctional wireless relationships and say hello to a better experience. Goodbye neglect, hello respect.
• It’s no secret that people are frustrated with their wireless experience, but people tolerate less because they don’t believe there is a better option. You deserve better!
• In addition to passionate associates, U.S. Cellular provides customers with unique benefits such as the industry’s only points-based rewards program, no contract after the first contract ends, free incoming calls and texts, free Overage Protection and free Battery Swap for your device.
• U.S. Cellular believes that people deserve better. A mobile phone is supposed to make life simpler and easier to get things done. Your relationship with your wireless carrier should be the same. US Cellular treats their customers like neighbors, not numbers.
• A study conducted by U.S. Cellular indicates that 43 percent of individuals are in the 'seven year itch' phase with their wireless provider, noting they are comfortable but suspect they are missing out on something better.
• Out of the 1,208 participants polled across four regions of the country, 56 percent of the respondents admitted to being unhappy with their carrier over the past year but only 35 percent of all respondents have ever broken up with their provider.
• In spite of this overall dissatisfaction, respondents are hesitant to call it quits. More than one-third of respondents say they stick with their current provider because they believe all carriers are the same, it is too much trouble to switch carriers, or they don’t want to sign a new contract.
I personally have had a contract/service with U.S. Cellular for over 5 years and couldn't be happier, their customer service is always prompt and they get the problem/issue fixed the first time. I highly recommend U.S. Cellular as a cell phone provider if you haven't given them a try - YOU SHOULD. Check out their amazing plans HERE and their Rewards Program HERE has scored me some great FREE items from their store(s). I have been to the boondocks (well far away where I believe their wouldn't be service from US Cellular), but much to my amazement I have always had a signal and for that I am truly grateful, gives me a sense of security knowing that I am able to communicate no matter where I may be.
Disclosure: I participated in this sponsored post campaign for One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.