2012 Charter Taste of St. Louis Event Highlights
The award-winning Charter Taste of St. Louis is a celebration of the best food, art, music and culture our great city has to offer. There is something for everyone at the event, as our array of activities and participants continues to grow each year. Our turnout of more than 350,000 patrons in 2011 proves it!
The event takes place at Soldiers' Memorial (12th & Market), with a beautiful park atmosphere and a great view of the Arch. Highlights of the 2012 event include:
- The all new GRAND TASTING EVENT and the VIP LOUNGE
- 45 Restaurants on SAUCE MAGAZINE'S RESTAURANT ROW
- The CHEF BATTLE ROYALE culinary competition, presented by Stella Artois, celebrity appearances and chef showcases on the BUNGE CULINARY STAGE
- National and local music on the CHARTER CENTER STAGE
- Juried artwork available for purchase and wine sampling at the THE ART & WINE WALK
- Local and national business exhibits and interactive displays at THE MARKETPLACE
- Fun for the whole family in the all new KID CITY
- A chance to VOTE AND WIN dinner for two from one of our participating restaurants
and so much more!
Read all about it HERE